Countrybrook Farms Nursery & Garden Center is currently seeking full and part time wholesale and retail sales associates to join our team for the 2018 season. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assisting customers with purchases, educating customers on proper plant and lawn care, gift shop sales, phone inquiries & orders, and plant & bulk deliveries. We are seeking individuals who are hard-working, motivated, can handle a fast-paced environment, enjoy working with the public, passionate about plants, and willing to learn and take on responsibility.
Also seeking to hire a plant professional trained in Landscape Design. Design experience with Realistic Photo Elevation Designs and 2D Site Plan Drawings is a plus. The daily responsibilities would be customer contact, private consultations at customer’s home, designing, generating estimates on point of sale system, design presentation, on-site sales and customer service.
Pay commensurate with experience.
- Customer Service Skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and use of a point of sales system
- Prior experience in horticulture and retail fields is preferred
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Candidates must be able to work outside in various weather conditions